- Nefra: "w-what is this? why can't I break these shackles?"
- Ocard (off panel): "oh, that's a simple one."panel 2:
- Ocard: "it's cause those are specially enchanted. quite useful little things, really."panel 3:
- Nefra: "YOU! I demand you release me if you know what's good for you!"
- Ocard (off panel): "I don't see you in a position to demand anything, sweetheart."panel 4:
- Nefra: "I'm warning you. soon as my father gets here, you'll regret it! he'll tear you to shreds! he'll~"
- Ocard: "you'll have to excuse me if I don't piss myself. he's not all that intimidating."panel 5:
- Nefra (off panel): "he's more then you'll ever be, you damned fake!"panel 6:
- SFX: SMACK!
- Nefra: "oof!"panel 7:
- Ocard: "now you listen to me, girly."panel 8:
- Ocard: "I don't tolerate that kind of language thrown at me. so I suggest you start behaving before I really get pissed off." panel 9:
- Nefra: "y-you don't scare me... you're just an enchanted reflection! you shouldn't even exist!"
- Ocard: "oh hoooo, so daddy-dearest did mention me after all, huh? well, let me tell you a little something, my dear Nefra."panel 10:
- Ocard: "you see, the thing about a person's reflections is that it shows them exactly what they see inside themselves. every emotion, every secret, every truth that they hide within is all right there in the mirror."
- Nefra: "s-so? what's that got to do with anything?"
- Ocard: "oh, it has everything to do with it, sweetheart."panel 11:
- Ocard: "because when Draco looks into a mirror..."panel 12:
- Ocard: "... the person he really sees..."panel 13:
- Ocard: "... is me."panel 14:
- Nefra: "NO!"
Ocard let his grip loosen as Nefra pushed away from him. the chains pulling taught as she stood as far from him as they would allow. he let out an amused chuckle as he watched the girl glare at him with hatred and revulsion.
"you're lying!" she shot at him, "my father is nothing like you!"
Ocard let out a laughing bark, the sound sending chills down Nefra's spine.
"my dear, I'm a living truth, therefore I'm sadly incapable of lying. be a bit of an oxymoron if I could, wouldn't it? but I digress. we're not here to badmouth daddy's character with philosophy. we're here because he has something I need. so..." Ocard turned on his heel and made to leave the chamber, "I want you to be a good little bait, and lure him here. think you can do that for me, sweetheart?"
"you won't get away with this! my father will kill you for sure, you filthy slimeball!" Nefra yelled almost desperately, tears streaming down her cheeks.
Ocard rolled his eyes in contempt as he headed for the exit, "you just keep telling yourself that, dear. I'm sure even you'll believe it eventually."
I should probably mention something to explain this.... but.... uhhhh.... I don't even know where to start! so I'll just say that Ocard is a super creeper and only intended to scare the living piss out of Nefra more then anything else... yeah... we'll go with that!