please fill this form out and either send to me via dA note or through an email. the information is required to keep track of people, their commissions, and their payments. thank you.
* dA user name:
* Real name or Paypal name:
* Commission type:
* Information for the commissioned piece:
feel free to add anything else you might think is relevant.
----------------------Terms and Conditions
- any commission price of $10 or less can be paid AFTER I draw the commission. payment must be done in full.
- any commission price higher than $10 must have a down-payment of half before I start, and half upon completion.
- you have a right to cancel your order at any time. if not much work was done on your piece, you are entitled to a full refund of your down-payment. BUT if any large amount of work was done on the piece, I am entitled to keep it for my troubles.
- I have a right to refuse a commission on my own terms for my own reasons.
- any commission drawn can be posted on my dA page. (exceptions for special occasions, such as waiting for a birthday or anniversary date to pass first if the commission is intended as a gift)
- you are entitled to 1 free redraw if the piece was not to your satisfaction. and 2 free adjustments. (example: the composition was good, but the hair was the wrong style or there was a missing accessory, etc.) anything after that requires an additional $5 for the trouble.
- prices are based on materials used and time spent on each type.
- please bear in mind that you will only be receiving the final product digitally. because the postal customs in my country suck royal eggs, and I don't trust them enough to not lose the piece. if at any time you lose the file somehow, you can easily ask for a resend via email.
I will accept 3 methods of payment.
1 - Paypal. my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
2 - dA subscriptions. please note me for a month count which I will specify depending on the piece.
3 - Online Shopping - I am currently unable to order things from online myself. if you're willing to do that for me in exchange for a commission, then note me and we'll discuss the deal.
----------------------Note to Artists and Writers
- please provide an image or reference of some sort for the character you are commissioning.
- pose reference photo or detailed description is much appreciated.
- for writers, if you are unable to provide a photo or reff, please be as descriptive in writing as you are able. everything from small details to color choice. the more I have to work with with, the better results you'll get.
these are some of my personal specialties that I can offer.Book Covers:
Price to be discussed on order. designs are meant for online stores and thumbnails. (NOT FOR PRINTING) Character Sprites:
$3 per character Bubble Children:
Currently not in offer. please wait for any announcements on these.
thank you for your time.